Tour Duration: 1 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 12 people
Specialty Categories: Canoeing/Rafting
Season: January - December
Airfare Included: No
It is an ideal way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and gain a different perspective of Lhasa and the Lhasa Valley. We use oar rafts, which means the guide does all the work and all you have to do is sit back, enjoy the view and take photos. You do not have to be acclimatized to undertake this trip, as there is very little physical exertion required!
- Depart Lhasa 8 am
- Drive approximative 20 minutes to put-in
- Full morning of rafting
- Drive back to Lhasa
- Arrive Lhasa around 2 pm.
You need to bring the following:
- Bathing/swim suit
- Sun hat and sunscreen (SPF 15 lip balm is recommended)
- Sunglasses with strap
- Refillable water bottle
- Camera and protective camera bag
- Pair of shorts to go over wet suit.
Approximative 20 km and 2-3 hours on the water.
- All rafting and personal equipment provided.