Tour Duration: 2 day(s)
Group Size: 2 - 10 people
Specialty Categories: Wildlife Viewing Cultural Journey
Season: March - December
Airfare Included: No
Day 1: Chengdu, Wolong. Morning transfer to Wolong (3 hours 30 minutes). Check in Wolong Hotel and have lunch in the hotel. In the afternoon visit to the Giant Panda Research Base, financially funded by WWF (World Wildlife Fund). There are about 60 panda bears living in captive for the purpose of studying their breeding and living habits. Then visit the Giant Panda Museum. Includes: (L).
Day 2: Wolong, Chengdu. Today an excursion is made to Hero's Valley. Hiking the mountain (1 hour 30 minutes) to the valley to see the natural surrounding of the area where pandas live. After lunch at local restaurant we proceed to a minority village to visit Qiang nationality people.
Native Qiang people is an ancient minority nation in China migrated from Northwest China around 770AD. The village is well preserved with its primitive style. Stone fort-like houses are built along mountain with brooks flowing through the bottom of houses. The houses function as a residence for living as well as for defense. Walking in the village is like walking in past times. Transfer back to Chengdu. Includes: (B), (L).
- Entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary: B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner;
- Personal Guide and Driver + Private car/ van for Private Transfer and sightseeing;
- Hotels (twin share bases) as listed in the itinerary;
- Domestic flights (economy class) or trains as listed in the itinerary;
- Domestic airport taxes;
- Service Charge and Government Taxes;
- Luggage Transfers between airports and hotels.
- Entry or Exit China International transportation;
- Visa Fees;
- Excess Baggage Charges;
- Personal Expenses;
- Single Room Supplement;
- Gratuities, Tips to guides or drivers.