Duration: 3 Days
Kunming "City of Eternal Spring" will leave you with memories to last forever. This garden city is the centre of one of China's most ethnically diverse areas with so much to see.
Place & Transport: Arrive in Kunming, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport to Hotel Transfer (Kunming)
Place & Transport: Kunming
Today's Activities: The Stone Forest, Green Lake Park
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Sunflower Gourmet Restaurant
- The Stone Forest: A fantastic natural phenomena located 90 km southeast of Kunming. The various shapes of karst landscape was formed due to the millions years movement of Earth. The Stone Forest area is the home of the Sani people, their folk customs has become one spectacular scene, the colorful embroidery and minority dances combine with the natural sceneries, which will surely leave you a deep impression.
- Green Lake Park: Located just opposite the Kunming University, it is one of the most picturesque parks in downtown Kunming. There are nine spring outlets at north of the lake, so it was also named "Nine Dragon Pond" in ancient tomes. Here you may take a leisure walk or enjoy the performance by local people. In November and December every winter, huge flock of red-beaked gulls migrate here from Siberia, constructing a nice scene.
- Sunflower Gourmet Restaurant : Sunflower Gourmet Restaurant situates at Green Lake Park, by well mixing Yunnan and Tailand cuisine, it provides a peaceful and leisurely environment for customers while dining.
Place & Transport: Depart Kunming, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Hotel to airport Transfer (Kunming), The Dragon Gate on Xishan/West Hill, Yuantong Temple
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- The Dragon Gate on Xishan/West Hill: The natural forest park in Kunming. The carvings on the cliff was made in 1751.
- Yuantong Temple: With a history of over 1,200 years, it is the largest temple in Kunming. In 1956, the grand ceremony of greeting and consecrating the Buddha's tooth was held in it. It was in the list among the key Buddhist temples in China issued by the State Council.