- Picking fruits in Beijing's outskirts
- Vintage decor
- Veteran dramatist to stage Faust
- Seven days
Search This Section
- Where and how can I buy tickets for the 2010 Shanghai Expo?
- Answers is a way to find and share information on life in China. Users can ask questions on any topic.
Olympic Park decorated to celebrate 60th anniversary of PRC
A huge parterre is seen in front of the National Stadium or 'Bird's Nest' in Beijing, capital of China. The Olympic Park in which the Bird's Nest is located has been decorated to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China which falls on Oct. 1.
- 14-day Picturesque Guilin Cycling TourDuring this tour, you will view the natural beauty of limestone mountains and rivers with unique rurality, old towns and savor exotic folk customs of minorities.
- Yantai travel diary - Day 3
- Yantai travel diary-Day 2
- Drifting on the Mengdong river
- Yantai travel diary
- Moller Villa, the legend and the reality
- Quaint villages from ancient scrolls and 'Crouching Tiger'
- ChengFu CourtyardThe unparalleled culinary craftsmanship, unique cultural heritage and perfected service at ChengFu make it the premier Chinese dining experience in Beijing.
- Rebuilt Shaolin temple to pack a big punch
- Prowling China's Jurassic Park
- Walking chessman
- People of Miao ethnic group celebrate Chixin Festival, SW China
- Historic Qi, Lu and Confucius alive in development plan
- Singing it loud
- Roots of Shanghai on show in region's resortThe Songjiang district takes a distinct pride in its reputation as the authentic root of old Shanghai. It has a history dating back to more than 2,000 years ago, when a section of the modern day city still formed part of the bed of the East China Sea.