1. Pick you up from your hotel on departure time, and then drive to the Great Wall (60 miles away from downtown, about 1.5 hours driving). Tour guide explain the sightseeings along the tour.
Sightseeing on the most famous part of the Great Wall, Badaling section, the longest defensive wall in the world, for about 2 hours(valued coach for more).
Visit scenic spots: Badaling Geat Wall, Badaling fortress, beacon-towers, "looking-toward beijing stone", etc. (Cable car is a good choice if one wants to get to the highest point and take the whole beautiful bird view.)
2. Driving to Friendship restaurant nearby the Ming Tomb and having typical Chinese lunch (100 minutes).
3. Driving (20minutes) to the Ming Tombs, the best preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history, visiting Changling, the largest one, Emperor Yongle's Tomb, for about 1 hours.
Visit scenic spots: 1.ling en gate, 2.ling en palace, 3.soul tower, 4.the great red gate, 5.the stele pavilion, etc.
4. Driving the travelers back to their hotel.
Tour Price includes:
1. Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel.
2. Air-conditioned vehicle(car, van, or bus).
3. Entrance tickets of the Great Wall and Ming Tomb.
4. English-speaking tour guide explain the sightseeings.
5. Typical Chinese lunch with drinks.
Tour Price excludes:
Cable car fee - cable car to the highest point of Great Wall