Attractions: Stone Forest,Luoping,Buyi minority village,Puzhehei,Mile
Tweet Tour Itinerary:
Day 1: Kunming. Arrive in Kunming, known as Spring City in China, is the capital city of Yunnan Province. Upon arrival, you would be met by your guide and transferred to the three-star Golden Spring Hotel.
Day 2: Kunming - Stone Forest. A full day excursion takes you to the Stone Forest, one of the natural wonders of the area, and a typical Karstic Landscape. On the way, you will enjoy a visit to a typical Yi minority village and meet the local people. Tonight you will witness the great Torch Festival of Yi ethnic people. Overnight at the three-star Stone Forest Hotel. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 3: Stone Forest - Luoping. Drive to Luoping in the morning. Visit the Nine-dragon Waterfall, the grandest waterfall in Yunnan and due to different levels, the waterfalls form a ten-layered waterfall. Overnight at the local best Duoyihe Hotel. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 4: Luoping. Drive to Duoyihe sightseeing area. Enjoy natural scenery and Buyi minority village. Drive back to Luoping in late afternoon. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 5: Luoping - Puzhehei. Drive to Puzhehei in the morning. Row little wooden boats along the winding 21-km water corridor through Luoshuidong Lake. Overnight at the local best Puzhehei Resort. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 6: Puzhehei - Mile. Drive to Mile. Upon arrival, visit a red wine bodega and a grand Amitaba, the symbol of Mile. Overnight at local best Jin Ding Hotel. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 7: Mile - Kunming. Drive back to Kunming in the morning. Upon arrival, enjoy a sightseeing tour to Western Hill with a Dragon Gate carved into the sheer cliff, and spectacular views over Kunming and Dianchi Lake. Includes: (B, L).
Day 8: Kunming. Transfer to the airport for your departure flight. Includes: (B).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Hotel accommodations with daily Western/American Buffet breakfast. The hotel accommodation is based on two persons sharing one twin room with private facilities.
- Chinese lunches or dinners with multi-soft drinks specified on the itinerary.
- Special meal arrangement or entertainment mentioned on the schedule
- Tour escort services provided by English-speaking guides in each sightseeing cities.
- Air-conditioned coach or private van served along the trip.
- The economy-class airfare of the domestic flight or soft sleeper/seat train charge between cities in the itinerary.
- Entrance fee for all of the sightseeing spots listed on the itinerary.
- Escorted trip leader for small group tours.
- The government tax and the city construction fee inside China within the tour where applicable.
- China insurance.