Escape downtown Beijing! Hit the road for a May Day break

0 Comment(s)Print E-mail CGTN, May 3, 2017
Adjust font size:

Driver's License

If you already have a valid overseas driver's license and have stayed in China for less than three months, you can obtain a temporary permit without taking any additional tests.

For those who hold a valid overseas license but plan to stay longer than three months, you must take valid documents to the automobile management bureau, fill out the automobile driving license application form, take a physical examination and attend a traffic regulation test before getting a Chinese driver's license.

If you do not have any driving license, you have to attend road tests and an additional traffic regulation test on top of all requirements above.

Follow on Twitter and Facebook to join the conversation.
ChinaNews App Download
   Previous   1   2   3   4  

Print E-mail Bookmark and Share

Go to Forum >>0 Comment(s)

No comments.

Add your comments...

  • User Name Required
  • Your Comment
  • Enter the words you see:   
    Racist, abusive and off-topic comments may be removed by the moderator.
Send your storiesGet more from