China and India, dubbed the "double engines" of Asian economic development, are committed to a closer relationship that seeks further political and economic benefits, said the presidents of the two countries on Thursday.
Indian FM kicks off first official visit to China
India's foreign minister Somanahalli Mallaiah Krishna kicked off his first official visit to China on Monday seeking stronger ties between the two Asian neighbors. Krishna will hold talks with his Chinese counterpart Yang Jiechi and call on Premier Wen Jiabao during the four-day tour.
- Indian foreign minister to open festival at Forbidden City
- Hu: Ties with India among the most important
- Chinese, Indian journalists want more on-the-ground reporting
- Bigger opportunities for Chinese electronic companies in India
- Deeper exchanges called to promote Sino-Indian ties
- Indian student wants more educational exchange with China
- Media helps India and China know each other better