Living in China What's New | Expat Tales | Visa and Customs | Residence Permits | Studying | Employment | Getting Married | Adopting a Child | Other Useful Information | Life in Pictures
Your Questions Answered
Q: How can non-accredited media people cover the Beijing Olympics?
A: 2008 Beijing International Media Center (BIMC) will provide some 10,000 non-accredited journalists from around the world with work areas, accommodation and many other services.
Q: What Are the Rules for Foreigners Buying House in Beijing?
A: Foreigners who intend to buy a house in Beijing need a certificate issued by the Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau.
Q: Which Universities Currently Offer Undergraduate Pharmacy Degree Courses to Foreign Students?
A: As of July 10, 2007 the following 30 universities are qualified to offer pharmacy degree programs in English to foreign students.
Q: Where Can I Find 24-hour Stores in Beijing?
A: Both Beijing and Shanghai have many convenience stores operating around the clock to serve your needs at any hour.
Q: Where Can I Find Good Places for Tea in Beijing and Shanghai?
A: In China, tea is a traditional drink, that's not only good for your health but can also cultivate your mind. Teahouses become especially popular in the summer, as drinking tea can help you beat the heat.
Q: Where Can You Take An HIV Test in Guangzhou City?
A: There are three state-designated HIV testing centers in Guangzhou: Guangdong Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Guangdong Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau, and Guangzhou Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
     1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8    

Quick Facts About China
China in Brief Province View China Through a Lens Traditional Chinese Festivals
China Quick Facts China Statistics Heritage Preservation in China CIIC's Special Archives
SiteMap | About Us | RSS | Newsletter | Feedback

Copyright © All Rights Reserved E-mail: Tel: 86-10-88828000 京ICP证 040089号