Living in China What's New | Expat Tales | Visa and Customs | Residence Permits | Studying | Employment | Getting Married | Adopting a Child | Other Useful Information | Life in Pictures
Your Questions Answered
Q: What are the official holidays in China?
A: New Year's Day falls on Jan.1, and people can have one day off.
Q: What is swine influenza?
A: Swine influenza, or "swine flu", is a highly contagious acute respiratory disease of pigs, caused by one of several swine influenza A viruses.
Q: How can I tell if an antique is genuine or not?
A: Owners of antiques and potential purchasers should use their own judgment when choosing an agency.
Q: How to apply for a temporary Chinese driving license?
A: Holder of a valid foreign driving license can apply for a license to drive the same type of vehicle(s) listed on his/her foreign license.
Q: How to take my pet on a trip?
A: Cats and dogs are the most common pets that visitors take on their trips. Yet there are exceptions, like turtles and rats. Each visitor can only take one pet on a trip.
Q: If I applied for a visa extension but it is denied. After my old visa expired, can I still leave China without a fine?
A: Normally if your extension application is denied you will receive a letter which will ask you to leave the country within ten days of your visa expiring.
1   2   3   4   5    

Quick Facts About China
China in Brief Province View China Through a Lens Traditional Chinese Festivals
China Quick Facts China Statistics Heritage Preservation in China CIIC's Special Archives
SiteMap | About Us | RSS | Newsletter | Feedback

Copyright © All Rights Reserved E-mail: Tel: 86-10-88828000 京ICP证 040089号