About two hundred meters west from Bishuilong Lake and passing through an arched gateway on the north side of the road stands the tomb pagoda of Master Monk Wuche.
The hexagonal, multi-eaved, brick pagoda of nine levels, about ten meters high, was built in 1681 during the Qing Dynasty. Its name was inscribed on the recessed front door, with a smaller inscription indicating the year and month of construction. Around the middle of the Sumeru pedestal is a narrow band of carved patterns. The first storey is surrounded by stone balustrades with carved patterns. The main body has neither brackets under the eaves nor carved ornaments on the surface. The pagoda is regarded as typical of multi-eaved brick pagodas in the Qing Dynasty.