In the county town of Jingde there is a pagoda that is the town's landmark.
The pagoda was built in 1746 during the Qianlong period of the Qing Dynasty. Built of brick, it has eight sides and five storeys and is about twenty-four meters high. The interior is tubular, and stairs lead to the various floors. There are windows on the second and top floors for people to look out.