This pagoda stands on Liaoshigang Hill northeast of Liangxiang Township near Beijing. Built during the Kin Dynasty, it is a five-storeyed, hollow, octagonal, brick pagoda, 26.7 meters tall. Each side of the first storey is six meters long. The base is relatively high and is divided in the middle into two storeys. On each side of the first storey are four arched doors with sculptured lions in them, The lions all have strong heads and bodies, producing a powerful image. Under the brackets are four recesses, each containing a statue of a seated Buddha and two statues of standing Buddha. At the corner and in the middle of each side a celestial guardian supports the upper part of the pagoda on his strong hands or shoulders.
The fifth storey has four arched doors, one on every other side, made of brick. Each of the other four sides has a false window. Inside the pagoda is a spiral staircase. Statues of Buddha in the niches built into the four walls of the pagoda were destroyed by imperialist invaders in 1901; only the niches remain. The steeple on top of the pagoda is surround by an octagonal lotus pedestal and ornamented by a precious bead on the very top.