1. Municipal infrastructure construction projects involving communication, energy and environmental protection.
2. Industrial products demanded in domestic and international markets that are pollution-free, with low energy consumption and high profit and added value, as well as that of high technology concentration.
3. Technical renovation of old industrial enterprises.
4. New and high technological industrial projects needed in domestic and world markets.
5. The planting and breeding projects of quality agricultural and sideline products and reprocessing projects of agricultural and sideline products greatly needed in the market.
6. Those projects that meet the need of the world market, and can help promote the grade of products, expand export and increase foreign exchange earnings.
7. Projects of development of marine oil and petrochemical industry.
8. Real estate and properties project that is in conformity with the general planning of the city, and that will be gearing up to the needs of the city constructions, the removal and demolishment of city’s dangerous and makeshift houses, and the relocation of the city’s existing old enterprises.
9. Project of renovation and reconstruction of residential houses and dangerous houses.
Key industries for foreign investment encouraged by the government:
Agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry and fishery:
1. Production of quality agricultural and sideline products;
2. Production of quality fresh and dried fruits;
3. Intensive processing of agricultural and sideline products;
4. Export of agricultural and sideline products;
5. Development of pollution-free green food;
6. Fresh preservation technology for vegetables, fruits, meat and flowers;
7. Breeding and processing of aquatic products.
1. Automobile industry;
2. Electronics industry;
3. Machinery and electric equipment industry;
4. Marine oil and petrochemical industry;
5. New type building material industry;
6. Light industry;
7. Food industry;
8. Medicines and medical apparatus making industry.
1. Construction and operation of local expressways;
2. Construction and operation of city metro;
3. Treatment of wastewater and other wastes;
4. Construction and operation of railway stations.
1. Manufacture of tourist commodities;
2. Construction of commercial facilities;
3. Renovation and reconstruction of dangerous and old buildings and development of residential houses;
4. Development of scenic spots and tourist facilities;
5. Consultancy for economic and scientific and technological information.