1. Construction and management of such infrastructure facilities as expressways, national and provincial-leveled roads, and transformation of power grids as well as the construction and management of urban public utilities and scenic areas.
2. Public welfare undertakings involving logistics, education, culture, public health, sports and social welfare.
3. Taking over or transforming state-owned enterprises through various forms including purchase, merge, joint venture and reorganization.
4. Development of farming, breeding and processing of agricultural and by products.
5. Obtaining the right to mining by joining the Chinese party in conducting prospecting of mineral resources, focusing on those in short supply and cooperating as a non-legal-person organization).