Two more people, including a boy, have been diagnosed with A/H1N1 flu in Australia's state of Victoria. This brings to 11 the number of confirmed A/H1N1 flu cases in Victoria and to 16 in the country.
The 15-year-old boy's school in Melbourne's north will be closed for one week, Victorian Health Minister Daniel Andrews said on Sunday.
"The action was prompted after a second student from the school, a 15-year-old boy, tested positive last night," Australian Associated Press quoted Andrews as said.
"The student is a friend of the 12-year old student who fell ill last week," he said.
The second new case is a 27-year-old man from the northern suburbs who is already in home quarantine, and is a cousin of a 17- year-old student who was confirmed with the flu last week.
(Xinhua News Agency May 24, 2009)