"The Party and the World Dialogue 2014", sponsored by the China Center for Contemporary World Studies (CCCWS) and the China Foundation for Peace and Development (CFPD), closes in Beijing on Sept. 5.
Int'l scholars discuss Confucianism in modern China
Confucianism has influenced China and East Asia for thousands of years. But is it relevant in the modern era?
- CPC welcomes direct dialogue with outside world
- Scholars express divided opinions on China's reforms
- The Party and the World Dialogue 2014 opens in Beijing
- Breaches of anti-bureaucracy guidelines exposed
- CPC expels NW China official for graft
- China to increase rural medical insurance coverage
- Retired head of pricing detained for questioning
- New Guangzhou Party chief appointed
- Hundreds 'should be sent back to prison'
- 153 cases reported amid anti-bureaucracy campaign
- China targets high salaries at state firms