8. He's always working in his garden -- come rain or shine.
9. It's going to get very busy on Thursday. Today and tomorrow are just the lull before the storm.
10. I don't want to spend this extra money. I'll save it up for a rainy day.
11. I'm going to see which way the wind blows before asking her about a raise.
12. You'll steal her thunder if you wear that dress tonight!
|under the weather
13. I'm feeling a bit under the weather at the moment.
14. This recession is quite serious and it's becoming difficult to weather the storm.