Home · Weather · Forum · Learning Chinese · Jobs · Shopping
Search This Site
Home China International Business Government Education Environment Culture Women Books & Magazines Sports Health Entertainment
Central Government Local Governments Laws Policy Updates Appointments Spotlight Opinion
Questions and Answers
Q: What kind of law is there in place to protect pandas?
A: In order to put the protection of giant pandas and other wildlife under the law, the Chinese government put the protection of rare animals and plants into the Constitution.
Q: What are the rules for foreign media reporting in China?
A: China has enacted a set of new regulations granting foreign journalists more freedom to report in China in the run-up to and during the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games since the beginning of this year.
Q: Where Can You Take An HIV Test in Guangzhou City?
A: There are three state-designated HIV testing centers in Guangzhou: Guangdong Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Guangdong Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau, and Guangzhou Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
Q: What Are the Custom Procedures to Export Personal Articles?
A: According to the Custom Law, any long-term non-resident passenger importing or exporting articles for personal use must submit a written application to the appropriate customs agency personally or by authorizing an agent.
Q: How Does the VAT Works in China?
A: There are two kinds of VAT taxpayer in China by the criterion of turnover of sale goods & services and condition of accounting system. One is normal taxpayer, the other is small taxpayer.
Q: Do Foreigners Need a Drive Permit to Drive in China?
A: Yes. Foreigners who have a driving license issued by their home countries can apply for a temporary driving license and drive in China.
Q: How to Bring Your Pet to China?
A: According to the Law on the Entry and Exit of Animal and Plant Quarantine, cats or dogs are the only pets allowed for entry but must be declared. Each passenger is allowed to bring one pet only, with an up-to-date rabies vaccination certificate and health certificate issued by the relevant quarantine government department in the country of origin.
SiteMap | About Us | RSS | Newsletter | Feedback

Copyright © All Rights Reserved E-mail: Tel: 86-10-88828000 京ICP证 040089号