FM Press Releases
- China urges UK to mend ties
- The Chinese Foreign Ministry urged the United Kingdom on Tuesday to respect its concern on Tibet-related issues and take concrete actions to bring bilateral relations back to the track of development.
- Pentagon accusation rejected
- Beijing rejected US accusations contained in a Pentagon report on China's military development and urged Washington on Tuesday "not to send the wrong signals" over the Diaoyu Islands.
- Chinese FM meets ASEAN secretary-general on cooperation
- Visiting Chinese Foreign Minster Wang Yi said here Thursday that in view of promoting global multi- polarization and beefing up solidarity among developing countries, China sincerely hopes the Association of Southeast Asia Nations ( ASEAN) to make continuous achievements in its development.
- China, India consulting on border issues
- China and India have engaged in close contact and consultation with aims to properly handle problems along their border, a Foreign Ministry spokeswoman said on Thursday.
- Japan should note neighbors' concerns
- The spokeswoman for China's Foreign Ministry has urged Japan to pay sufficient attention to the concerns of countries in the region and contribute more to promote regional peace and stability.