FM Press Releases
- China seeks greater cybercooperation
- China is open to cooperating with other countries to maintain international cybersecurity, Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei said on Thursday, after the Republic of Korea claimed it traced the cyberattacks on its broadcasters and banks on Wednesday to an IP address in China.
- China issues Iraq wishes on war anniversary
- China opposes all kinds of violence against civilians, a Foreign Ministry spokesman said on Wednesday, as the 10th anniversary of the Iraq War coincided with deadly bombings in the west Asian country.
- China calls for political dialogue in Syria
- A spokesman for China's Foreign Ministry on Tuesday called on all related parties in Syria to open a political dialogue soon, in order to come to a mutually acceptable transition plan.
- China responsible on arms exports
- China has always adopted a responsible and prudent attitude on the exportation of weapons, a Foreign Ministry spokesman said on Monday.
- New Chinese FM vows to work for harmonious world
- Newly appointed Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said Sunday that China will assume its due responsibility and make unremitted efforts to build a harmonious world of sustained peace and common prosperity.
- China urges IMF reform implementation
- A Foreign Ministry spokeswoman said on Thursday that China expects timely and effective implementation of the 2010 quota and governance reform package of the International Monetary Fund (IMF).