- Guardian of Rockefeller fortune, philanthropy dies at 101
- David Rockefeller was the last of his generation in a famous American family that taught its children that wealth brings great responsibility. Even as children, he and his siblings had to set aside portions of their allowances for charitable giving.
- Number of displaced people in Mosul exceeds 200,000
- As of Sunday, a total of 206,520 individuals have been forced into displacement as a result of the ongoing Mosul operations which began on Oct.17, 2016, a tracking system developed by the International Organization for Migrants (IOM) showed.
- US labor secretary nominee Andy Puzder withdraws
- Andy Puzder, the nominee for labor secretary picked by U.S. President Donald Trump, said Wednesday he has withdrawn his name from consideration for the post as facing opposition from a number of Republican lawmakers, leaving shrinking chance for him to survive a Senate confirmation voting.
- Queen Elizabeth II reaches sapphire jubilee
- Queen Elizabeth II reached another milestone on Monday when she became the only British monarch in history to celebrate a sapphire anniversary, marking 65 years on the throne.