- Trump's ignorance hurts US policy
- It's said that "ignorance is bliss," but surely not when one is leading a powerful country. The next four years of a Trump presidency could prove very scary.
- May's June election
- British PM Theresa May tries to present herself as a strong leader who doesn't change her mind. With the calling of a snap election for June, she has again shown this is nonsense.
- Erdogan's future choices
- The Turkish president is not seen with sympathy by journalists mainly in the West. But no one questions his statecraft and his stamp on Turkey's policies.
- US missile strikes for the cameras
- The missile attack on a Syrian airbase ordered by President Donald Trump was designed to impress the American media and the voting public. It did nothing to help those suffering from violence in Syria.
- A new beginning in Sino-US ties
- After all the advance concerns, presidents Trump and Xi got on so well that they were able to set China-U.S. relations onto a track for solid development.