- Building a China-Pakistan 'cultural corridor'
- Much debate has swirled around the pros and cons of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor being launched in Pakistan. Its economic potential is discussed at length and it is considered a "game changer."
- Game theory and North Korea
- In regard to dealing with a nuclear-armed North Korea, both China and the United States need to ask themselves a series of important questions to identify where their best interests lie.
- Even at 60, EU is a pillar of globalization
- As a mature 60-year old, the EU can look back with quiet confidence on its achievements, promoting peace and prosperity throughout the continent based on democracy and a common set of laws.
- The terrorist attack in London
- Socio-economic alienation, Islamaphobia and racism, all act to exacerbate the grievances that lead to terrorist attacks like the one happened in Westminster Wednesday.
- BFA and inclusive globalization
- The Boao Forum for Asia (BFA) conference 2017 opened on March 23, although the formal opening ceremony will be held on March 25.