- The Communist Party of China (CPC) launched a tougher national anti-corruption drive in 2013 to swat both "tigers and flies" -- senior and low-ranking officials.
- China.org.cn presents you this roundup of the most intriguing subcultures of the past year in China.
- As world powers are busy building up their maritime power, China too is bolstering its navy.
- Here is an infographic offering a glimpse of China's newly-established security body with President Xi Jinping appointed as its head.
- China's ADIZ has been established in accordance with international laws and practices, including the United Nations Charter.
- Per capita disposable income in China reached 18,311 yuan (2,993 U.S. dollars) in 2013, growing 8.1 percent in real terms, the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) announced on Monday.
+ MoreHighlights of the Sessions
- Fiscal, tax, financial reforms high on agenda
- Premier: GDP target flexible, stresses employment
- Premier Li calls for new progress in mainland-Taiwan ties
- China, U.S. should expand common interests: Premier Li
- China to better handle relations between govt, market
- Key resolutions to put for voting at NPC session