- CPC Int'l Dep. hosts foreign reporters
In order to increase transparency, the Communist Party of China opened its doors to foreign reporters.
- Rising to new heights
The New China has undergone transformational economic and social changes in the last 60 years, bringing it into a modern age of growth and prosperity.
- Chinese in nostalgia of 'red' arts
Red culture has become a fashion for all ages in China.
- Building bridges, joining hands
Eight bridges - landmarks and marvels of engineering - span the Huangpu River, linking Pudong New Area with the rest of Shanghai.
- Pulling the plug
Internet addiction is becoming a problem in industrialized countries and its treatment is being hotly debated.
- Parade of Two Generations
It's raining and she's delighted - perhaps her drills for the National Day parade will be cancelled today?
- Suicide hotline paves way for better mental health services
Talking people out of committing suicide is an important part of Meng Mei's work.