- Community rallies to build museum for celebrated orphanage
The coming World Expo 2010 is encouraging cultural and preservation projects across Shanghai.
- Migrant workers in emotional isolation
Zhang Wei lives a happy life except that he feels somewhat emotionally isolated from the city where he works.
- Ethnic village 'eye-opening': Anthropologists
Hillary Callan drank in the landscape of the Keyi village, the home of 712 Axi people.
- Colleges cook up employment data
Xiao Dong's university records show he is "employed," but the fresh graduate is still struggling to find a job in Beijing.
- Goodbye hospital; hello uncertainty
The three men trapped underground for 25 days may face uncertain futures, but they are certain about one thing.
- Street peddlers hails new move to boost employment
The State Council is soliciting public advice on a regulation of self-employed businessmen.
- Debate over Hunan's new curriculum structure
The Hunan education authorities made a new rule has lead to a nationwide debate.