- Falun Gong practitioners back to normal life
Ten years after the ban, about 98 percent of Falun Gong practitioners have come back to normal life.
- The lover of the celestial mountains
Tusipbek, a 60-year-old man, had just retired, but he did not spend his days in idleness, as we will see.
- Olympic champions light the passion at National Fitness Carnival
"My passion has been lit," said Miao Xin, a 20-year-old student from Xi'an.
- One child policy pressurized by aging population
Authority refused to comment on policy shift, but threats are real.
- Xinjiang recovering with difficulty
The streets in Urumqi were busy on Wednesday. Posters of wanted suspects are seen on walls.
- Educated abroad, but coming home
Some Chinese who were educated abroad are coming home to try to better the country's villages and cities.
- 5 years on, China's 'Green Card' still in demand
The creation of a Chinese Green Card in 2004 was a milestone in the country's immigration law.