You are here: Home> Ningxia Guide> Cities
Yinchuan is the capital of Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region and former capital of the Western Xia Empire of the Tanguts.
- Yinchuan iBi becomes animation league member
- Halal Food Industrial Summit held in Yinchuan
- Yinchuan titled one of China's Summer Resort Cities
- Silk Road Auto and Motorcycle Festival to kick off in Yinchuan
- Funds allocated for infrastructure construction in Yinchuan
- Yinchuan’s GDP grows by 7 pct in Q1
Shizuishan is a prefecture-level city and is the second biggest city in Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region after Yinchuan.
- Investment inflow reaches 15.3b yuan in Shizuishan
- Shizuishan listed National Circular Economy Demonstration City
- Grand Sand Lake Tourism Circle to be established in Ningxia
- Ningxia embarks on a sustainable path to development
- Sunrise scenery in Sand Lake in NW China
- Quake drill conducted in Ningxia
Wuzhong lies in the middle of Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region and neighbors Yinchuan in the north.
Guyuan occupies the southernmost section of Ningxia and boders Zhongwei and Wuzhong in the north.
Zhongwei is regarded as a desert oasis lying in the central part of Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region.
- Zhongwei to step up smart city construction
- Zhongwei to cooperate with Dubai Multi Commodities Center
- Chinese Wolfberry E-exchange established in Zhongning
- Zhongning Chinese wolfberry stores established across China
- Zhongwei supports Cloud Valley development
- Zhongwei to step up 60 key projects in 2016