- Xi, Obama vow to jointly tackle climate change
- Presidents Xi Jinping and Barack Obama on Saturday agreed to work closely to address climate change and reduce the production and consumption of hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs), said Chinese State Councilor Yang Jiechi.
- Xi leaves California after China-US summit
- Chinese President Xi Jinping left California for home Saturday afternoon after his meeting with U.S. President Barack Obama, at which they agreed to build a new type of relationship between the two countries.
- Cyberattacks a 'shared concern' at Xi-Obama summit
- Cyberattacks are a mutual concern for China and the United States, and both countries have agreed to address this global issue, the presidents of the two nations said on Friday after the first meeting of their two-day summit in California.