- China, Greece pledge closer cooperation
- China and Greece pledged to strengthen parliamentary exchanges and boost economic cooperation during a meeting between top Chinese legislator Zhang Dejiang and Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras on Friday.
- Cambodian PM hails ties with China
- Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen on Friday lauded good relations and cooperation between Cambodia and China in all fields, particularly politics, economics, and trade.
- Balanced, sustained trade sought with India
- China has never deliberately sought a trade surplus with India, and the nation is committed to helping India expand its shipments to the world's second-largest economy in a bid to make their bilateral trade more sustainable and balanced, Chinese government officials said on Thursday.
- Doubled Greece-China trade by 2015
- China and Greece inked a basket of deals and agreements in Beijing on Thursday, showing China's support for the recovery of the Greek economy.