- China eyes progress on public scientific literacy
China's State Council, the cabinet, has issued an action plan to improve its citizens' scientific literacy over the 13th five-year-plan period (2016-2020).
- China's new five-year plan boosts global sustainable development
China's 13th Five-Year Plan will create more opportunities for sustainable growth within and beyond its borders.
- China's new vision for the next five years
China's 13th Five-Year Plan created for the country a brand new blueprint.
- Top 10 key investment fields in the 13th Five-Year Plan
Let's take a look at the 10 key investment fields in the 13th Five-Year Plan.
- Five-year development plan endorsed
The draft outline of the 13th Five-Year Plan on national economy and social development was endorsed Wednesday.
- Cross-Straits rail still on the table
The response from Taiwan will be a key factor in the infrastructure projects across the Taiwan Straits proposed in the 13th Five-Year Plan.
- China has policy tools to anchor economy, says Li
- China is set to achieve its annual economic growth target while pushing forward supply-side reform, Premier Li Keqiang said on Wednesday.
- Xi underlines innovation, reform in defense, military upgrade
- Xi Jinping, general secretary of the Communist Party of China Central Committee, on Sunday highlighted theoretical and technological innovation as the key to upgrade the country's military and national defense.
- Washington's human rights stance 'serves its own interests'
- The United States' confrontational attitude toward China on human rights serves only its national interests, and it also harms global governance and the cause of international human rights, China's top human rights researchers said.
- Policies to assist new graduates in job hunt
- The government will adopt policies this year to promote the employment of college graduates.
- Full text: Work report of NPC Standing Committee
- Full text: Report on China's economic, social development plan
- Full text: Report on China's central, local budgets
- Full text: Report on the Work of the Government
- Highlights of work reports from SPC and SPP
- China defends human rights in judicial practice
- From economists to entrepreneurs, Chinese elites are refuting western predictions of China's "economic collapse" and mulling policy prescriptions to ride through challenges, during the NPC and CPPCC sessions.
- What is the nature of the NPC?
- What is the legislative process of the NPC?
- What happens at a plenary session of the NPC?
- What happens at the delegation meetings?
- What are the responsibilities of the NPC Presidium?
- How does the NPC relate to other state organs?
- What sort of body is the NPC Standing Committee?