- The Chinese Dream vs. the American Dream
- Dreams often start from the pursuit of beautiful things and the desire for freedom from sufferings. Therefore, it is interesting to compare the Chinese dream with the American dream from this perspective.
- Eyes on Iran
- The outcome of Iran's next presidential election will have nuclear implications.
- Italy's new cabinet to face old challenges
- Italy's newly nominated Prime Minister Enrico Letta got to work quickly on Saturday unveiling a new cabinet full of fresh faces, including more women than ever and the country's first ever non-white minister.
- Wake up, America!
- U.S. backing of Shinzo Abe and his Right Wing administration will not intimidate China.
- Abe beautifying aggression
- With his irresponsible remarks and acts, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe seems determined to challenge international law and force his country apart from its Asian neighbors.
- Building resilience to disasters
- Threats can come any time, from anywhere, without warning, and with increasing frequency. Countries that build systems of early warning and early action are investing in the security of our region's most valuable resource - its people and their assets.