- Building a China-Pakistan 'cultural corridor'
- Much debate has swirled around the pros and cons of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor being launched in Pakistan. Its economic potential is discussed at length and it is considered a "game changer."
- AIIB marches ahead on development path
- Although China is promoting a series of bilateral and regional free trade agreements, its objective is not pre-World War II Britain's "imperial preference", or to create a world market parallel to that led by the US.
- The BRICS-Plus paradigm
- China’s bid to broaden the scope of BRICS has run into the usual Indian recalcitrance over its key regional rival, Pakistan.
- Adoption law needs reform
- The current adoption law is not relevant to today's society, and should be revised as soon as possible.
- PM Prachanda awakens to mend ties with China
- It is myopic view to describe Nepal’s growing bonhomie and partnership with China as anti-Indian development. Now PM Prachanda has an opportune moment to advance the frontiers of Sino-Nepal ties to new heights.