- American Ballet Theater on their toes
- American Ballet Theater will present to Chinese audiences three ballets of different styles. The witty and romantic piano etudes of Virgil Thomson echo in Mark Morris' Drink to Me Only with Thine Eyes, which premiered in 1988.
- Lin Hwai-min lectures
- Those attending the public lecture of Lin Hwai-min, founder of Cloud Gate Dance Theater, this Sunday in Guangzhou will be inspired by the dancer and choreographer's 30-year journey across Taiwan to spread the art of modern dance.
- Bach to Beatles
- Renowned Mexican flutist Horacio Franco will present his From Bach to the Beatles recital, including Bach's Sonatas No 2, Vivaldi's Sonata in F Major and Beatles' hits such as Penny Lane and Eleanor Rigby.
- 'Peony Pavilion' staged in Wellington
- The dance drama "Peony Pavilion, " one of China's best-loved classical dramas, was staged Thursday and Friday at Wellington Opera House, fascinating New Zealand audience with the glamour of Chinese culture.
- Houstonians celebrate Chinese new year
- A concert of Huangmei opera and Hui opera debuted Friday night in Houston, feasting overseas Chinese and locals in the fourth largest U.S. city with colorful traditional Chinese performing arts.