- Sexual revolution with Chinese characteristics
- Although attitudes toward sex are slowly changing in China, they still remain ambiguous and the ongoing sexual revolution differs from that of the West in the 1960s, according to Richard Burger, author of "Behind the Red Door: Sex in China."
- Village girls on the move
- Most stories about migrant workers in China are about their struggles and how they have been exploited. A former Wall Street Journal reporter has written a book that gives a different perspective.
- Copyrights take a bite out of Apple
- Electronics giant Apple Inc was ordered to compensate three Chinese writers a total in excess of 730,000 yuan ($118,000) for infringing their copyright.
- Mo Yan book about Nobel trip debuts
- Nobel laureate Mo Yan's new book "Grand Ceremony," written about his trip to Sweden to receive the award, made its debut on Friday at the opening of a national book fair.