- Welcoming back, Zixia Fairy
- After being absent for 23 years, "Zixia Fairy," a classic role from Hong Kong movie "A Chinese Odyssey Part Two: Cinderella," has returned to the spotlight.
- Silk's enduring legacy
- Fan Yanyan is so intrigued by the Silk Road that she established her silk-scarf design studio in a Silk Road museum in Xi'an, Shaanxi province.
- Living and expectations
- A group of young Chinese artists, who are children of traditional Chinese art masters, are following in their families' footsteps－sometimes differently－as they try to make names for themselves.
- Ammar's Silk Road dream
- Ammar Albaadani, aged 39, is from a working family in Ibb in southern Yemen. He has a clear memory from his childhood of a Chinese medical team based in his hometown providing the local people with medical assistance.
- He makes reading accessible
- When writer Bi Feiyu landed in Beijing recently for four book events and to do a show on CCTV's hit program "Readers," his presence created a stir among his fans.