- Opera about famous Shanghai tailors
- An original opera about a famous tailor group in Shanghai, "Hong Bang Tailors," will recall stories of old Shanghai and the first Western suits or Sun Yat-sen jackets.
- Bringing target readers to book
- New York-based author Gayle Feldman says that that long-term research is crucial for Chinese publishers looking to understand their target readers and increase their global market share.
- Unchained malady
- Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained" is finally back in Chinese cinemas, but at what cost, following its controversial withdrawal in April?
- The lost art of a gallery
- Hundreds of Beijing's art outlets look to the local market and artists to see them through troubled times.
- A brush with cultural tradition
- Yu Tianying, the manager of renowned writing brush store Daiyuexuan, is on a mission to put the heart and soul back into the craft of writing.