- Peking Opera deserves respect
- Photos of Misses Bikini wearing high-heel shoes but Beijing opera headwear in an international bikini contest have triggered heated debate.
- Why live shows lose to KTVs
- If you have been to a live performance in any theater within the past year in China, that means you are one of an elite circle who account for only 20 percent of China's urban population.
- Film review: All Apologies
- The script — and Yang's performance — doesn't quite manage to make believable Qiaoyu's jump from rape victim to surrogate mother, which needs a few extra scenes to really work.
- Do not swindle in name of traditional culture
- When guiding the development of the culture industry, China should launch more specific policies to encourage real cultural innovation and crack down on behaviors such as swindling in the name of traditional culture.
- Recovery of the Heart
- Americans need to know what is really going on in China. They need to get a taste of what people are like in China and what it takes to make a difference here.