- Collywood's future
- Wuxi Studio, also known has Collywood, has been criticized an expensive project unable to serve as a creative impetus.
- Recording Green Tiger's first roars
- The optimistic view of China's environmental movement expressed in "Waking the Green Tiger" surprised even the director of the documentary.
- China should contribute ideas to world
- If China wants its culture to be influential, China must contribute new ideas to the world and participate in solving difficulties faced by the whole world.
- Winds of change buffer Chinese film co-productions
- I have noticed recently that the winds of change are blowing forcefully across Beijing and China. I am not talking about the sandstorms that cross the capital region at this time of year, but something of far more consequence.