- Art legend made white the new black
- When the wind blew into his studio in 1963 and flipped one of his sketches over onto the floor, it turned a new page for Liu Kuo-sung's painting career.
- Drawing-room sensation
- It was an hour that changed Chen Weidong's life - and the fate of China's comics industry.
- Living the indie dream
- With his fresh-faced complexion and casual grey t-shirt, Cui Renyu could easily be mistaken for a recent university graduate. In fact, he is 36 years old. And when it comes to music, over a decade working in the industry has taught him much more than any university ever could.
- 'Great Gatsby' stars dazzle despite damp Cannes opening
- The Cannes film festival conjured up the "Roaring Twenties" on Wednesday with a glamorous opening night premiere of Baz Luhrmann's "The Great Gatsby", complete with dancers in flapper dresses on the red carpet and umbrellas to keep off the rain.