- Chalk painting of 'Mona Lisa' spotted in Wuhan
- An unidentified man draws a painting of the famous Renaissance portrait of "Mona Lisa" in colored chalks on the sidewalk of Guangbutun Gome Square in Wuchang, Hubei Province on Sunday, May 12, 2013.
- The man behind the red carpet
- Designer Tadashi Shoji creates simple, elegant gowns that have been worn by some of the world's biggest stars. In his eyes, all women look good in an evening dress.
- Django Unchained returns to cinemas
- Tarantino's violent anti-slavery saga Django Unchained returned to China's screens after being dramatically pulled from theaters about a month ago.
- 'The Great Gatsby' fails to outperform 'Iron Man 3'
- The Mother's Day holiday box office in North America boiled down to a head-on clash between a jazz-age love story and a Marvel Comics character-based sci-fi actioner as the latter outperformed to extend its No. 1 finish into the second weekend.