- Chalk painting of 'Mona Lisa' spotted in Wuhan
- An unidentified man draws a painting of the famous Renaissance portrait of "Mona Lisa" in colored chalks on the sidewalk of Guangbutun Gome Square in Wuchang, Hubei Province on Sunday, May 12, 2013.
- The man behind the red carpet
- Designer Tadashi Shoji creates simple, elegant gowns that have been worn by some of the world's biggest stars. In his eyes, all women look good in an evening dress.
- Django Unchained returns to cinemas
- Tarantino's violent anti-slavery saga Django Unchained returned to China's screens after being dramatically pulled from theaters about a month ago.
- 'The Great Gatsby' fails to outperform 'Iron Man 3'
- The Mother's Day holiday box office in North America boiled down to a head-on clash between a jazz-age love story and a Marvel Comics character-based sci-fi actioner as the latter outperformed to extend its No. 1 finish into the second weekend.
- Tom Cruise on Great Wall
- American actor and producer Tom Cruise runs on the Great Wall in Beijing, capital of China, May 9, 2013.
- Songs of the world serenade Shanghai
- During the rush hour of a recent afternoon in the busy Xujiahui area of Shanghai, passengers stopped by an outdoor stage to listen to the performance of exotic Indian music. Many were surprised to learn that the performer was Bombay Jayashri, singer of Pi's Lullaby from the film Life of Pi.