- Lauryn Hill jailed for evading tax
- A US magistrate judge sentenced Grammy-winning hip hop artist Lauryn Hill to three months in prison, three months in home confinement and a $60,000 fine on Monday for federal tax evasion.
- US-based writers submit scripts set in Beijing
- After receiving more than 1,000 screenplays from US-based contestants, organizers of the 2013 Beijing International Screenwriting Competition recently announced a collaboration with the Beijing Film Academy to film the scripts from finalists.
- Keira Knightley weds rocker fiancé
- British actress Keira Knightley married her rock musician boyfriend James Righton on Saturday in a discreet ceremony in a French village, regional daily La Provence reported on its website.