Art & Design
- Chalk painting of 'Mona Lisa' spotted in Wuhan
- An unidentified man draws a painting of the famous Renaissance portrait of "Mona Lisa" in colored chalks on the sidewalk of Guangbutun Gome Square in Wuchang, Hubei Province on Sunday, May 12, 2013.
- The man behind the red carpet
- Designer Tadashi Shoji creates simple, elegant gowns that have been worn by some of the world's biggest stars. In his eyes, all women look good in an evening dress.
- International masterpieces exhibition
- Featuring contemporary engraving work from the Louvre and valuable masterpieces from international collections, the exhibition From Gesture to Language proposes a journey that combines powerful visual and textual constructions in Western and Chinese contemporary art.
- Artist couple hold retrospective
- Yang Lizhou and Wang Yingchun have developed a vigorous, solemn and sublime style in their large joint paintings with historical themes.
- Capturing a moment in time
- Spending their time capturing fleeting moments, photographers tend to have unique perspectives on the nature of time.
- 'Life Is Art' talk
- The branch of the inspiring TED, a global set of conferences under the slogan "ideas worth spreading", at Guangdong University of Foreign Studies will invite six guests to share their interpretations of "Life is Art" at a seminar in Guangzhou this Sunday.
- Individualistic art
- The exhibition New Force at Leo Gallery features six emerging artists: Liu Weijian, Sui Changjiang, Wu Xihuang, Zhang Ning, Xiao Jiang and Su Chang.