Art & Design
- The new face of China fashion
- Might Peng's turn as first lady bring fashion consciousness and taste to a new level in China? That's a difficult question to answer right now.
- Beijing hosts art show about tango
- An exhibition titled Tango Oriental -- Three Visions of Tango in Uruguay displays the artistic charm of tango and humanistic spirit of Uruguay by presenting oil paintings and photos by three Uruguayan artists.
- Museum for folk arts and crafts
- Baoshan International Folk Art Museum is the key project of intangible culture heritage in Shanghai and attaches a great emphasis on exchanges with international folk artists.
- Embracing color for its own sake
- For several decades, Paris-based artist Carlos Cruz-Diez, now 90, has been devoted to changing people's established understanding of color.
- Mr Miniature's massive collection
- Paul Singer's modest two-bedroom apartment in New Jersey for several decades held a small museum of more than 5,000 Chinese art objects, until the self-taught collector's death in 1997.
- Blooming history
- Wang Lianying has been retracing the lost art of flower arrangement, recorded mostly in ancient Chinese paintings.