- A Return to Retro
- Former supermodel Helena Christensen really popularized vintage style in the 1990s. Twenty years onwards, it's safe to say that the Beijing fashionista has gotten into the retro swing of things as well.
- Mon Dieu, Dior!
- Legendary French couturier Christian Dior has claimed his place on Tiananmen Square: The "Esprit Dior" exhibition has hit Beijing.
- Jackie Chan: Pulling new punches
- Jackie Chan realizes he isn't getting any younger and is searching for young talent to replace him as Chinese action film's new icon.
- MTI initiator: Create translation doctor's degree
- Veteran educator Zhong Weihe said that China should set up a doctor's degree program in order to boost the translation industry and cultivate its talent as China currently still lacks enough teachers in this category.